- Parents and visitors will not be permitted in the building.
- Daily temperature checks will be required upon entering the building. Children will not be able to
attend school if their temperature is 100.4° or above.
- Children will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building with adult supervision.
- Children’s cubbies will be spaced apart.
- Children will be required to change their shoes prior to entering the classroom. Please send in an extra pair of shoes or comfortable slippers for your child to leave in school to wear in the classroom.
- All snacks and lunch are now required to come from home in a lunchbox and will be served in the
classroom. Due to Covid-19 regulations, we are unable to provide snack or hot lunch.
- Siblings will be kept together, if possible.
- Backpacks are not allowed at this time. Any paperwork will sent home on a weekly basis.
- Children will NOT be permitted to bring in toys or jewelry.
- Children will wash their hands upon entering the classroom and also at regular intervals during the day.
- Group sizes are currently limited to no more than ten people (8 children and 2 teachers).
- Groups will remain in the same room for the whole day with the exception of going to the playground
- If your child naps, they will remain in their assigned classroom and a quiet area will be designated with
the cots spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Playground equipment is required to be sanitized between class groups.
- Everyone must wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds every time they
enter the classroom, use the bathroom and also before and after they eat.
- Every child will be assigned his/her own space to work and eat. Children will also have their own
supplies (pencils, scissors, crayons, eraser, etc.) to use which will be kept in a labelled container.
- Surfaces are required to be sanitized every two hours.
- High touch surfaces are required to be sanitized after each use.
- Children with a fever of 100.4° or above will be sent home and not be allowed to return to MCHL
without a mandatory note from their pediatrician.
- MCHL will provide a separate “isolation” room for children who exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19, and
they will remain in that room until they are picked up.
- MCHL will not re-admit any child who displays any symptoms of illness (cough or fever) for at least 14
- Any illness in your family should be reported to MCHL immediately.
- MCHL should be notified if family members will be travelling domestically or internationally.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing will be enforced every evening after the children leave.
- MCHL will not be held responsible if your child is diagnosed with Covid-19.
- All employees will wear cloth face coverings that completely cover their nose and mouth.
- Employees must sanitize hands upon entry to the building.
- Daily temperature checks will be conducted upon entering MCHL.
- Staff members will be required to bring in a pair of slip on shoes to leave in the classroom in order to keep the carpets sanitized.
- Staff members will be required to contact MCHL immediately if they or any of their family members have a fever or exhibit any symptoms.
- All equipment in the staff room will be required to be sanitized after every use (photocopier, laminator,
paper cutter etc.)
- All staff members will be required to keep social distancing rules of six feet apart between other staff
- Staff members will remain in the same classroom everyday with the same group of children.
- All staff members will be trained on the new guidelines, regulations and sanitizing methods.
- Staff members will sanitize high traffic areas every two hours during the day.